British Airways is the flag carrier of the United Kingdom and Waterside, Harmondsworth is this airline’s headquarters. When it comes to its fleet size and number of passengers carried, it is the second-largest airline. The founding member of Oneworld Airline alliance, it has two hubs- Gatwick and Heathrow Airport. It has a fleet size of 278 airline and it covers 183 global destinations. London, Manchester, Mumbai, San Francisco, Antwerp, Brussels, Bruges, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles are some of the major cities whereBritish Airways flies.
BRITISH AIRWAYS IN-FLIGHT AMENITIES
- In British Airways, you will get the best collection of Hollywood movies, songs, and other entertainment on its screen.
- The airline also provides a lifestyle magazine named ‘High Life’ to keep passengers engaged during their journey.
BRITISH AIRWAYS CABINS
- British Airways divides its cabin into short haul and long haul flights. The airline has economy class and business class for the short-haul flights. first-class, club world, world traveler plus, and world traveler are for the long-haul flights.
SHORT-HAUL FLIGHT CABINS
- Economy Class: Known as Euro Traveller, this cabin provides short flight service ton Europe and places within U.K. Euro Traveller seat are full of comfort and reflect luxury. Seat pitch range from 29-34, it has buy-on-board food feature which is ordered during flight booking time and it does have WIFI connectivity.
- Business Class: It is also called Club Europe, provides complimentary food and airport services, and has fully reclined seats fixated with entertainment screens. Seats has a collapsible table, which can be used for various space like workspace, food space, or mobile space.
MID HAUL & LONG HAUL FLIGHT CABINS
- First Class: It is available on selected carriers and contains some 8-14 suites that are fitted with premium opulence. Broader seats that can be transformed into 2-meter beds are in the cabin and it also has in-seat power. Storage space is provided for your personal belongings, dedicated meal course is given for 3 times in a day and alcohol is served.
- Club World: Its usage is mainly reserved for mid-haul and long-haul flights with seats as luxurious as the dreamland. Cabins are furnished with USB ad power sockets, delicious food is offered. The cabin has fully convertible beds, alongwith pillows and blankets for cosy sleep at night.
- World Traveller Plus: It is the premium economy cabin, which features wider seats, extended legroom, IFE screens and power outlets. Travelers can pre-booked food via the mobile booking app or customer care.
- World Traveler: This cabin is similar to the economy long-haul cabin, entertainment screens are imbued on selected carriers. Travelers can avail charging ports, complimentary drinks and snacks.
Miles that are earned under British Airways' program are termed Avios and there are numerous means of gathering Avios which include flying, hotel stays, car rentals, and more. Payout of Avios can be done in various ways like award flight, cabin upgradation, hotel, and car rentals.
BRITISH AIRWAYS CHECK-IN POLICY
Passengers can check in online 24 hours before their flight departure. Visit the authoritative website of the airline, enter your booking details and generate your boarding pass.
BRITISH AIRWAYS MAJOR HUBLondon- Heathrow Airport London- Gatwick Airport
BRITISH AIRWAYS BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on Baggage: It provides one carry-on bag and one personal item free of cost onboard. This policy is applied to all cabins regardless of fare prices. Size implications are as follows: 16x12x6 inches x 51 pounds for the personal item and 22 x 18 x 10 inches x 51 pounds for the carry-on bag.
- Lap Infant Policy: One standard carry-on bag is permissible carrying dimensions of 22 x 18 x 10 inches and a weight of 51 pounds.
- Checked Baggage: Checked bags of economy/premium economy cabin must adhere to the weight measurement of 50 pounds and 70 pounds for the business/first-class cabin. Dimensions should adhere to a maximum size of 35.5 x 29.5 x 16 inches. Without any charges, the economy cabin allows 1 checked bag, the business/premium economy cabin allows 2 checked bags and the first-class cabin allows 3 checked bags.
HOW TO BOOK BRITISH AIRWAYS FLIGHT TICKETS?
- Visit the official site of British Airways at www.britishairways.com on your devices and on the landing page, you will find the 'Flight' option under the 'Book' tab.
- On the redirected page, enter the origin city, a destination where you want to head, travel date, number of travelers, and select the travel class on the “flight” option and afterward hit on Find flights.
- On the following page, you will get a rundown of a few flights and you can choose one which suits your travel plan and budget.
- After selecting the appropriate flight that goes well with your travel requirements, you will move to the page where you will enter details like name, date of birth, identification data, telephone number, email id, and so forth.
- On the next page, you will be taken to the payment page, where you select payment mode, either from card or UPIs.
- Once the payment is done, you will receive notification about your fight booking in the umbers provided by you.
Q- WHAT IS THE BEST DAY TO BOOK BRITISH AIRWAYS FLIGHT TICKETS?
A- Friday is considered the cheapest day of the week when you think of booking your flight ticket with British Airways.
Q- HOW TO FIND A CHEAP BRITISH AIRWAYS FLIGHT TICKET?
A- To get cheap British Airways flight tickets, there are many options available. Using OTAs such as viragotravels can help you get many British airways promo codes and offers. And using those codes can provide you with some great deals and discounts on your journey.
Q- HOW EARLY CAN I BOOK AN BRITISH AIRWAYS FLIGHT TICKET?
A- If you are planning your next trip with British Airways and looking for some budget-friendly flights, we would suggest you book your 355 days in advance.
Q- WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY OF BRITISH AIRWAYS?
A- If you cancel your British Airways flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of your flight, then a fee of $100 to $400 will be charged as a British Airways cancellation fee. You can also make a cancellation request after canceling your flight ticket.
Q- ARE FLIGHT TICKETS CHEAPER AT THE AIRPORT?
A- If you’re booking an British Airways Ticket from the airport, be prepared to make a good effect on your pocket. Booking your tickets online will help you save more airfare, these booking sites offer deals and discounts.