JetBlue Airways is one of the United States' most economical and seventh-largest airways and providing its passengers with daily service. The airline aims at making travel as enjoyable and smooth as possible for every aspect of your trip. The inflight facilities are outstanding; the expertise of the group members are beneficial and polite. Its major terminal is the John F. Kennedy International Airport, located in the Long Island City district of Queens, New York City. The airlines run a well-known network with 1000 flights daily to the USA, Canada, the Caribbean, Central America and South America, and 102 domestic and foreign destinations.
Core: JetBlue includes Core which is their main cabin providing seating throughout their fleet. Leather seats, free Wi-Fi, complimentary DirecTV entertainment, Sirius XM Radio and movies as well as complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are provided in the core cabin.
Mint: Mint is a first-class option for JetBlue passengers and is available on select Caribbean Airbus A321 routes from coast to coast. It comprises entirely flat laying seats, some with sliding panels for enhanced privacy.
JetBlue Baggage policy
- JetBlue permits all travellers to carry one carry bag with one personal item
- The maximal allowable size of the carrier bag shall amount to 45 linear inches, (22 x 14 x 9 inches) or 115 inches.
- Maximum dimension of 41 linear inches (18 x 15 X 8 inches) or 94 cm (46 x 38 x 20 cm) is permitted for your personal item.
- You can carry either one or two checked luggage depending on the type of ticket.
- For the checked baggage the maximum allowed size is 62 linear inches or 157 linear cm.
- The amount of weight allowed is 23 kg or 50 kg
- Jet Blue seats have wide legroom that helps you to fly comfortably.
- JetBlue serves food and drinks free of charge in all cabins.
- The airline also offers Wi-Fi to help stay connected.
- DIRECTV, SiriusXM, and SHOWTIME are part of onboard entertainment, making your travel exciting.
- Jet Blue delivers snooze packs with shades, earplugs and a wet towel during boarding.
- Passengers are welcomed with welcome drinks onboarding and settling on their seats.
- A complete flat laying seat with a door to retain the private life is accessible in the Mint class.
- JetBlue gives every passenger a free amenity package to treat their skin.
JetBlue's major hubs
There are a total of six major hubs for JetBlue in the United States, and they are:
- New York: John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Boston, Logan: Boston Logan International Airport
- Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Orlando: Orlando International Airport
- Washington: Dulles International Airport
- Long Beach: Long Beach Airport
Online or web: This is the easiest way to check-In for your flight. Registration online opens 24 hours before the departure time of the plane. You must visit the official airline website to check-in online. The boarding pass can be printed after check-in.
Mobile check-in: To check-in, you can download the mobile app of the airline. It opens 24 hours in advance of flight time. You can save your boarding pass on your cell phone after mobile check-in.
Check-in at the airport: In addition to using your computer or cell phone to check-in, a convenient airport kiosk is also open. Your baggage can also be tagged, and your boarding pass can be printed at the kiosk. Likewise, the airport's JetBlue check-in desk will also help you with your check-in.
All the prices are inclusive of fuel charges and other government taxes. And, prices are subject to change without any prior notice to the customer. We are third-party service providers and have no indulgence in the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the airlines. Read all the terms carefully before making any reservations.